Our most valuable asset at Supply Link is the ongoing relationships we cultivate with our customers, our continued success depends on it! Please feel free to contact us at any time regarding our return policy and we’ll do what we can to come to a fair resolution.
Non-Defective, Supply Link Issues and Products
- The customer must contact Supply Link within 30 days for a return or exchange. We will then issue a RMA if the request falls within our return policy parameters. The customer will need to send the product back to us along with the associated RMA number. The shipping and handling for the return will be at the customer expense.
- If the product has been returned in the original manufacturer box and the same condition we shipped, we will be able to accept the return with a 10% restocking fee applied, as well as any shipping cost that was incurred to ship the item to the customer. Items returned in poor or opened condition may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 50%
- Contact Supply Link within 7 days of the delivery. If the customer fails to contact Supply Link within that timeframe, we will not be able to accept the return.
- Customer must contact Supply Link within 30 days for a return or exchange. A RMA along with a pre-paid shipping label will be issued. Once we inspect the product, we can then issue you full credit or a replacement.
- If a returned item is found to not be defective, used, or had been damaged during installation, Supply Link will not be responsible for issuing a refund or replacement.